GTA: Pallet Town
we oughta print these out and stick them on harrison’s wall
these are good until “keep dreaming” because jesus christ hipno is the wrong pokemon for that.
Silver:Always holding a pendulum that it rocks at a steady rhythm, it causes drowsiness in anyone nearby.
Crystal:The longer it swings its pendulum, the longer the effects of its hypnosis last.
RubySapphire:Hypno holds a pendulum in its hand. The arcing movement and glitter of the pendulum lull the foe into a deep state of hypnosis. While this Pokémon searches for prey, it polishes the pendulum.
Emerald:The arcing movement and glitter of the pendulum in a Hypno’s hand lull the foe into deep hypnosis. While searching for prey, it polishes the pendulum.
FireRed:It carries a pendulum-like device. There once was an incident in which it took away a child it hypnotized.
HYPNO IS FUCKIN SCARY
ADORABLE BABY *SCREAMS*!!!!!
Lots of new XY stuff! Serebii says currently unconfirmed, but that this all looks legit, so please take this with a grain of salt!
- Proper pictures of our new main trainers! (I adore the girl)
- Ability to ride at least ONE Pokemon (Gogoat, which is the goat you see)
- Several new Pokemon revealed! Check out names and known information on Serebii! If this is real, I suspect we will see something on the official sites soon, regarding English names.
- Trainer customization! Hair colour and skin colour! Not much, but perhaps more will be available later on!
- The region is more or less confirmed to be France, with a region map available! The new region is Karos!
- I wonder if whatever is on the trainers’ wrists are important, like a new communication device.
- The panda is called Yanchamu ( ヤンチャム) and is the Naughty Pokémon. It is Fighting-type, 0.6m and 8.0kg. It has a new move called Parting Remark
- The bird is called Yayakoma (ヤヤコマ) and is the Japanese Robin Pokémon. It is Normal/Flying, 0.3m and 1.7kg
- The lizard appears to be an Electric type, possibly Normal as well, but the name is currently unviewable due to overexposure. It has a new move called BaraboraCharge
- The goat is called Gogoat (ゴーゴート literally Gohgohto) and is the Riding Pokémon. It’s Grass-type, 1.7m and 91.0kg. You can actually ride this Pokémon in the field. It can learn Horn Leech
and then they proceeded to be the worst at their jobs for the next 20 years
Okay, another quickie for 90’s anime week since it’s so much fun. I know Pokemon technically doesn’t count ‘cause it’s still ongoing, but it debuted in the 90’s and I used to watch it back then, when it featured just Gen 1 Pokemon. I’ve always been partial to Team Rocket.
we all really need to talk about the sound Victreebel makes in the anime
whaT THE FUCK